Kelowna courses are preparing to open this week. Behind the scenes, the courses have been busily preparing clubhouses and courses for the upcoming season. Here are a few of the improvements and updates completed over the winter months.
- Two Eagles has added on to their very popular restaurant “Nineteen”, they have expanded and enclosed a section of their outdoor patio with floor to ceiling windows, it gorgeous!
- The Harvest has done renos to its front foyer and dining area. New chairs make the dining room even more comfortable.
- Gallagher’s Canyon has done a complete update to its restaurant, including big screen TV’s , the perfect place to watch the game, after the game.
- Kelowna Springs, Sunset Ranch and Shannon Lake have updated their clubhouses, modern and fresh!
- Kelowna Golf & Country – installed a new irrigation system this winter
- Okanagan Club – The Bear & The Quail – the new greens installed last year are ready to play this year, they’ve had a year to grow and mature. Play will be better than ever.