The Tourism Industry Association of BC is getting ready to welcome delegates for the BC Tourism & Hospitality Summit in Vancouver on November 3 – 4. There are many good reasons to attend the Summit. Here are 6 of them along with information on the Program of the Summit and how to register.
1. It’s an excellent networking opportunity. Reconnect with your industry colleagues at the Get Your HIP On industry reception and other events. TIABC also invites registered delegates to the Mill Marine Bistro for a Post-Summit Social on Tuesday once the Summit wraps up (5:00 – 7:00 pm).
2. Add your voice to the conversation at the TIABC Town Hall. Contribute to the conversation about policy direction. If you are not yet a member of TIABC, considering joining today!
3. Enjoy breakfast with Destination BC and learn more about their new corporate strategy and the launch of their revitalized brand. Stay for the Feedback Forum to provide your input on Destination BC’s new co-operative marketing programs.
4. Craig Richmond, CEO of the Vancouver International Airport, will share his insight on YVR’s opportunity to redefine itself as an “airport hub of the future.”
5. Great professional development opportunities at these concurrent sessions:
- The Resonance Report: Top Canadian Destinations presented by Chris Fair, Resonance Consultancy
- Tips on Financing & Re-Financing for Tourism Businesses, presented by Joshua Ludgate, Small Business BC
- Finding Workers When There Are No Workers To Be Found, presented by Arlene Keis, go2hr
- Key Trends in Social Media and Online Reputation Management, presented by Daniel Craig, Reknown
6. Affordable pricing. Full Package registrations: Members $249; Non-Members $349; or select from specific events.
For more information on this upcoming conference, visit www.tourismhospitalitysummit.ca.