Tourism Kelowna is hosting its Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Tuesday, December 8 from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Manteo Waterfront Resort. This year we will be live streaming Tourism Kelowna’s CEO report, presented by Nancy Cameron, on Periscope. This will allow stakeholders and industry partners that are not in attendance to view the presentation and ask live questions. The CEO report will be taking place at approximately 3:30 p.m. for 25 minutes. If you follow Tourism Kelowna on Periscope (@Tourism_Kelowna) you will receive a notification when the streaming of the presentation begins.
To view the live streaming, please follow the instructions below:
- Download the Periscope app, available only for Apple and Android smartphones in the Apple Store and on Google Play
- Sign in to Periscope using your existing Twitter username and password
- Follow Tourism Kelowna (@Tourism_Kelowna) by using the search feature in the top left hand corner
- If you allow notifications, you will receive a notification from Periscope when we begin streaming the CEO Report
- To ask questions during the presentation, simply type your question into the “Say Something…” field at the bottom of the screen and press “Send”
The recorded presentation will be available for viewing for 24 hours via Periscope after the live presentation concludes.